Monday, November 23, 2009

Another mundane Monday?

Owh how I hate Monday, I thought to myself everytime on my way to work on the Monday morning.  There is no special reason that makes me despise the day so much.  It is just that I thought I was only starting to enjoy my weekend and time flew by so quickly that I woke up the next morning and it was already Monday.  I've got so much to do, and yet my brain won't function.  It will be at it's idle state for at least until 4pm this afternoon.

Every Monday morning, I will have to recall every single details I left overs last Friday.  I will come up with my list of things to do in my notebook so that I won't be completely lost.  But the thing is, every single details seem so blurry right now.  I think it's all psychological, my brain's telling it's tired and I'm agreeing to it.  LOL.  Or however Science works which I never even bothered to find out.

Would you share with me how to lighten up this mundane Monday so that it becomes like any other day?  Pleaseeeeee...  Some exercise technique will be great!  Or the best song?  Or some delightful reading?  Whatever it is, help me improvise my Monday and turn it into a more productive day!


Diana Abdul Molok @ TRS

 

No comments: