Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Wow, isn't today a great day?  It's the first day of 2010, and I thank God, Allah The Almighty for being able to breathe the 2010 air.  The date itself is pretty great isn't it?  For the first of January, 010110.  There were fireworks everywhere in Kuala Lumpur last night to welcome the new year.  I didn't get to see any though, because I was having a drink at The Curve and couldn't be bothered to get up to see the fireworks.  I was too tired!

Hubby and I went out with a good friend of mine, Sharifah to hang out at The Curve.  The plan was chit- chat and karaoke.  Ah well, may sound dull to you but believe me it is one of the best way to release stress for me.

I am all geared up for this new year.  To work on my 2010 resolutions.  To be the better me.  I'll say no more, it's time to rest my eyes because I'd been in front of my laptop the whole day today.  Here are some photos from last night.  Nothing great, just us taking our normal shots ;-)

Diana Abdul Molok @ TRS

  

No comments: