Saturday, January 22, 2011

Alhamdulillah it went well...

If you read my previous post 'The gallstone situation' then you would know that I was scheduled to have the 'small procedure' done to take out my gall bladder on the 19th of January (last Wednesday). So malam tu, that 18th January night after I packed my stuff for the hospital and my princess' stuff for nursery, tiba- tiba tekak terasa loya. Loya tahap gaban ok, and I ended up vomitting like crazy at arounf 11.30pm. Nak dipendekkan cerita, instead of admitting myself at 10 am on the 19th, I had to leave my baby at home at 2 something in the morning and went to Pantai's emergency. It was really really bad, I could hardly walk or speak until the afternoon after much rest before the surgery.

The procedure went well, though painful tapi Alhamdulillah segalanya dimudahkan oleh Allah SWT. Selepas procedure memang aku takleh bangun lansung. The surgery finished at around 10 pm but I only really wake up at 3 am. Turned out Amani cried like crazy without me that night. What to do, my mum nak bawak datang menyusu tapi aku tak sedarkan diri. Kesian my girl ended up with no voice the next day due to crying.

So sekarang ni tengah recovering dekat rumah mak aku kat Kuala Lipis. Soft diet, and no hard work. Mak tolong jagakan diri aku dan juga princess Amani. Tinggallah kekanda hamba keseorangan di KL sana hehehe. Layan je la sakit ni for now. It will eventually go away InsyaAllah. What's important is that the pain will never come back since I got rid of the cause (I will upload photos of the stone and gall bladder if it ain't too much LOL). Juga dengan kesihatan lebih terjamin, aku dapat menjaga Amani sepenuhnya selepas ni. Takde lah kebajikan anak pun terabai disebabkan selalu sakit.

Sedikit pengajaran yang aku dapat dari situasi ni:

1. Go to the right doctor! You can take as much medication as you want but if you don't treat the cause, medication is the best you can do.
2. Biarla orang nak cakap mengada- ngada, tapi next time sakit sikit, cuba lebih berwaspada dan educate diri sendiri dengan pelbagai pengetahuan kesihatan.
3. Masa sakit ni lah nak kenal kawan atau lawan,saudara ataupun bukan.
4. Lebih berhati- hati dengan pemakanan. Takde maknanye nak jaga anak kalau dah diri sendiri sakit.
5. Last but not least, hospital kerajaan ke, swasta ke, sakit nya sama. Hehehe tapi aku dapati Hospital Selayang's service is sooo much better than this private hospital I went to!

Tadaa for now.

No comments: