Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cloth diapers it is?

I changed Amani's diapers size from Huggies size S to Huggies Dry size M. Huggies S was my brand choice because it was sooo good on my baby's sensitive skin. Sadly after changing to Huggies Dry she developed very bad nappy rash which started from a few red spots to really bad rashes. Poor baby even the Palmers Bottom Butter which I apply to her nappy area everyday doesn't do it for her. Last night doctor prescribed another brand and I am trying it out first.

Not sure whether to blame the day care or the diapers but yeah, I am seriously considering buying cloth diapers for night use. It is chemical free for my little princess bum-bum. So close to hitting the Checkout button from slingmemama.com (Coolababy brand). They're selling at RM25 each. But am not sure how good it is. A friend of mine is using Autumnz (RM39.90 each but you can get these at RM20 during baby fair!). The Autumnz one turn out to work great for her baby. Still haven't clicked the checkout y'all...

Let's give it until tonight and I will save the purchase for now. My only trouble now is which brand... I suppose all cloth diapers are the same? Right now I am looking for reviews by mothers who have used cloth diapers before, but no luck. So if you are one, do drop me an email or comment on my post to share your experience and/or recommendation for me. Please please please...

No comments: