Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Sayang...

The girl whom I hugged with joyful tears two years ago, turned two on Sunday.  I could hardly believe it.  She is still my baby, my little girl, to me she will always be my sweetheart.  

At two, she can express her feelings well.  Tantrum?  Tell me about it, they call it the terrible two for a reason.  But I'll make sure she becomes my terrific two.  Awesome two that's what she is.  Yes there's lodsa screaming, spinning on the floor, the 'I want I want' scene.  You just have to deal with it, after all she too has the right to express her anger and frustration.  Mommy just need to hold her breath, deep, really deep and calm down.  (Trust me it ain't easy when at the same time you are dealing with extreme exhaustion and nauseous from your second pregnancy.)  However there are also lodsa big hugs, and smile, and kisses, and 'ayang Mommy ayang Daddy' from this 'big girl'.  You can ask her to throw the rubbish inside the bins, give her simple instructions such as 'wash your hands, your mouth', 'You can have that after you have your dinner', and so on.  It is again, up to her to choose whether to listen, or ignore your words like passerby. 

She mocks every single things I said, yes those will soon be her words too if I am not careful.  Every single thing.  That is how she expresses love too, through the words I use on her.  Her kisses to me, are mine to her.  She can construct little sentences, like 'Mi... cha (that's herself she's referring too) nak makan'. Or, 'Mi, cha nak bandiii (Mommy, Sha nak mandi)'.  'Cha nak jalan'. 'Yeayy nak kawan'.  Oh my girl. 

She wants to wear the pants on her own, at times she takes off her diaper to pee at the loo.  Oh there are so many things she now does independently.  She wants to help me in the kitchen, hang the clothes, clean the house.

Anyway, Mommy wishes you the best my girl, for your future.  That you be my greatest girl, and the most faithful worshiper of Allah S.W.T.  Oh dear, soon you will be out of my sight and leave my home but I am sure it will be for the better.  Mom and Dad loves you sayang, with all our heart, and we never regret having you.  Love, hugs and kisses to my two years old.

2 comments:

Sobah Mariana Omar said...

happy Birthday babani.. be a good gilr ye.. Babani kan dah nak jadi kakak.. muaahhhh...

Diana Abdul Molok said...

hahaha kan aunty kan, babani jadi 'kakak babani' dah pasni.