Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Eidul Fit 1437H

Alhamdulillah, we have completed the month of Ramadan which is the fasting month observed by Muslims.  It is sad to see the beautiful Ramadan leaves, thinking if we would make it again the next Ramadan.  Well anyway, with Syawal celebration in sha Allah Ramadan is not forgotten and some of us will observe the 'puasa enam' in Syawal in sha Allah.

It was a simple raya celebration for us, everything in moderation.  Mr B and I did what we can to please the kids.  Normal stuff, new clothes and shoes, lights decor for our house, this year I decided not to go overboard with the cookies so we bought like 2-3 types which we finished some before Syawal hahahaha.  We had all the raya food at both our parents, of course, the usual... I spent the 1st Syawal at my in laws, and the rest of my holiday at my parents because we were having my brother's reception during the 4th Syawal.

Allow me to take the opportunity to wish all of you Eid Mubarak.  Please forgive me for my wrongdoings, be it in my words or actions.  I hope to start afresh with all of you this Ramadan and Syawal in sha Allah.

Some photos of our family together below guys... It's not easy to have all the kids in one decent position (look at Zehra with that funny grin she always wears in photos *roll eyes* so here goes :)




No comments: