Monday, June 27, 2016

Bangi Sentral, your fashion hub

I often do my best to avoid crowd for hari raya shopping. I would either shop online or shop last minute 😅. This year is an exception, only because I feel like treating myself more (because of uncertain issues concerning work) and mainly because my  younger brother is having his second reception this 4th raya (our side).

So I decided to drag my family here, at Bangi Sentral. There's been many talk about this place by friends, and we decided to pay a visit. I dragged my kids here guys, we got here at 9.30am. Parking was convenient but only if you get here early hahaha.

There's a lot of renowned Malaysian muslimah brands as well as vendor concept shops, on 3 storeys shoplots. The list of names are endless. There's Zawara, Minaz, Bella Ammara, Marshmallow Scarf, Radiusite to name a few. 


You can find scarves, muslimah blouses, long skirts, abayas of all kind, accessories, and the list just go on and on.  If you come here during non-fasting month you can also try the boutique cafes in some of the shops. 
 

I would rate this place 9 out of 10 for its varieties, 6 out of 10 for the shopping experience because it's simply too crowded and some shops requires you to take off your shoes.  Not that convenient when your kids are wearing shoes. Also, I noticed the opening hours varied too, some open at 10am, 10.30am and 11am. Some shops were very heaty, not sure because of the crowd or the air cond wasn't working or turned off.  


Found everything I needed here except Mr B baju melayu. He's not into men jubah or kurta, and didn't like any of the baju melayu over there so we ended up buying his in Parkson.

I would come here again, as early as I did  last weekend but maybe minus the kids hahaha. 

No comments: