Friday, September 09, 2016

Tips for siblings fight anyone?

Yesterday after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours coming to work (gila lah minggu ni memang asyik 2 jam journey ye), I decided that I need to leave work a bit late just to make up the lost hours.  Pagi- pagi lagi mood I dah terbang hilang akibat jem, so terus decide ok lah I'm telling hubby I'll be going for zumba today.  Kat office ni ada zumba 2x a week and it's free.  1 hour of free zumba, and if I don't feel like it, pergi aje la jogging kejap kat taman klcc nun.  What I wouldn't do to feel healthier these days... Bukan lah berpenyakit mana pun, but now kepala selalu juga sakit, perut kerap juga meragam dan jarang sekali tiada masalah.  But I don't have major problem la, at least not that I know of.

Anyway dah habis zumba dalam 7.15 macam tu, balik rumah got stuck in the traffic some more. Dah sampai rumah dah nak flat dengan senggugut lagi... Baru melangkah setapak... dua tapak masuk rumah, kiss kiss anak-anak, sambung setapak dua masuk bilik, terus dengar suara anak- anak bergaduh- gaduh jerit- jerit pukul-pukul meraung-raung berebut sesuatu.

Sobbbssss *tears*

Tired, and this has always been the scene at home.  Tah kat mana I silap, manjakan sangat diorang ke?  Did I take side?  Or is this normal for siblings to fight?

My twins kalau gaduh, macam tahap perempuan berebut laki kat dalam tv ye... tarik-tarik rambut, hempuk kepala... I wonder where they got these from?  TV? Memang sangat lah control... they only watch disney junior and I monitor what they're watching.  Bergaduh with kakak Ayesha also no less.  Sama aje tahap nyeeeee.  What should I do guys?  Any tips?  You know they fight over little things just the way kids normally do, like if I buy them something, even 1 each, but of different colours can also cause them to fight.  Sangat memeningkan kepala.

Looking for any tips that I can apply to these kids... hemmm..

No comments: