Monday, June 21, 2010

Catching her in action!

I don't even know how to begin today.  As I had marked in this blog, the 1st of June, 2010 was the first time I felt my baby kick.  I feel this everytime with my both hands and had tears in eyes at all time!  Despite catching her in action during the ultrasound, I still misses the moment with my princess.  The heavenly feeling, the excitement, owh my it is so beautiful.

Since I felt that first kick, I'd been waiting to see the kick.  Yes, I meant 'see' as in watch her kick, watch my belly moves when she kicked.  Though little princess has a habit of keeping it low profile when mummy's watching, I'd keep my eyes still on my belly, waiting for the moment.  Still nothing and I thought, oh well she is too small.

Until today, tonight while I was on my bed going through facebook, I felt a very strong kick in my belly.  Then I rolled up my shirt and waited... I waited patiently, 60 seconds, 80 seconds, 90 seconds... And there she kicked again and for the first time I saw the right side of my belly moved.  It looked like a wave, and it moved for a second.  One second and I waited again to see the next one, and yeah there she was again!

When this happened, Mr Hubby was actually next to me playing the guitar game on his phone and had the volume on very loudly.  So we are assuming this was her response to the loud sound.  Yes, I had observed, experimented and noticed several times that this little precious princess is actually very responsive to loud sound.  She responded to quran recital, loud music, sound of me blending onions, and many more.  I will smile everytime she communicated with my surroundings. 

All these feelings, smiling on my own, laughing at her movement, and her attitude and everything about her makes me crazy sometimes.  The thought of her and how she made my day, everyday...  I am really one emotional mother :-)

Diana Abdul Molok @ TRS

No comments: