Thursday, July 25, 2013

Budak- budak twins

Picture of bib was taken a while ago (May).  Cute, kan?  Beli kat Precious Baby, Metro Point Kajang for RM9. Very useful, sebab besar and my girls especially Adrina vomits a lot.  At least takde la budak- budak kena tukar baju sentiasa kan.

Ni latest photo of the twins hehehe.  I bet both are over 5kg already, asyik lapar, lapar je kerjanye.  They'll be 5 months on 8 August nanti.  So fast, right, and 3 months their corrected age on the 10 August.

Sekarang dah pandai mengagah- agah, tersenyum- senyum.  Both of them are excited to see me after work everyday when I pick them up at day care.  Dah pandai mengada- ngada nak mommy.  They're like big girls already, seeing from their faces hehehe.  Mommy is also getting better, I can differentiate their crying from being hungry to kembung, or being bored.  Aaaaah... a handful these two.  It's amazing Mommy hasn't lost so much weight.  Yet. 

2 comments:

Kit said...

Awwww...

These photos make me wanna have some more babies!!!

Diana Abdul Molok said...

Hahahaha, pleaseee do. babies, they're so adorable aren't they