Friday, July 07, 2017

Birthday and Hari Raya


Love how everyone wasn't ready in the photo above hahaha.  Where was I?  If you look properly you would probably see my hand in the air, trying to make it before the timer goes off.  Electronics.  Sometimes I blame the age for not being able to keep up with the technology.  Teruk kan hahahaa.

It was my birthday last weekend, Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah for giving this opportunity to be here with my loved ones, for many more years to come, I hope.  I rasa macam dah lama je tak celebrate birthday in a Non-Ramadan month.  Alhamdulillah Allah bagi I peluang sambut birthday berulang kali dalam Ramadan.  Tahun ni, dalam Syawal pula.   Kalau kira, ada lagi 6 tahun sebelum capai umur 40.  Hmmm.  Dah makin tua ni.

Getting older, and I hope wiser.  How is that not so great feeling this time.  Sebab hati rasa berat, oh aku dah tua maksud Mak Abah semakin tua, berapa lama lagi masa kami ada bersama.  Oh aku dah tua, means kiddos are now no longer the babies they were.  Nanti ada masa I nak update sikit pe'el anak- anak dah besar ni kat blog ni. Nantu dah tua-tua boleh baca. Macam- macam hal.

Raya pulak, well it's definitely different than back then when our mom was normal.  Rasa berbeza sangat lah.  Dalam rumah kami mana ada elderly selain Mak Abah.  Bila Mak dah bedridden macam tu, it was up to my and my younger sister to prepare the Hari Raya food, make sure our Raya is as normal as it could be.  Of course the rest of the siblings had contributed but you know how they say boys will be boys.

Anyway I am still very grateful to have spent Raya with my loved ones.  Banyak spend time kali ni sebab ambil cuti lama sikit.  Saje lah nak merasa cuti lama- lama.  Kena cuti juga lagipon sebab daycare tutup hahaha.  kinda didn't have much choices.

This post is going to end here.  Wishing everyone "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin".  I hope you've had great raya so far.

Love,


No comments: